Sunday 1 February 2009

This is what we are talking about

Profit since last update £9.76

Made up of Football £5.23, Horse racing £4.53

Apart from the £ won I am pleased the horse racing seems to be coming together.
On Saturday I won 6 & lost 1, Sunday won 7 lost 3.

Football profits came from backing under 2.5 goals in two Greek games.

I am taking the day of tomorrow and if I can win again I will increase my stakes. The mental side is still really hard and I have to work on it. I really panic when I enter trades and they initially go against me. I am still exiting trades too early but green is green. Of the 4 losses two were trades I shouldn't have gone in and one I lost because I lost my internet connection for about 5 minutes. I was really pleased with a race I scratched. I layed the favourite but noticed that the 2nd and 3rd favourites had started drifting to so quickly exited trade. 30 seconds later favourite had shortened by about 6 ticks.

I am really excited but need to keep my feet on the ground.

No comments: