Saturday 27 March 2010

Standing still

No post for a while as I have been tweaking and testing new things. I have started collecting horse racing data from 8am till the very end of the race and this threw up a lot of ideas to investigate.

My data threw up an in-play system which looked like it could give me £300 in one month with no losing days. After 2 days I lost over £50 and I will not be going near in-play horse racing anymore

My 10 minute pre race bot is just about breaking even because I won't leave it alone. Every time I look at the data I can't help making tweaks. Currently I don't trade maiden stakes, beginners chases, Wolves and Southwell. I also have an idea about how the early market influences the 10 minute pre race market which I will test tomorrow

I have noticed the best days are Saturday and Sunday, followed by Monday and Friday. Tuesday to Thursday lose or break even and I am not sure why. I will continue to trade level stakes until I know why this is

I have just had some money come in so will be implementing a massey system in April too.

My goal in April will be to let the bot run untouched. I have learnt and tweaked a lot I just need to let it run now

No comments: