Wednesday 17 December 2008

I am back

I am back with a quick post. I haven't traded regularly as been too busy with work but also because after winning 50 my system failed and I an mow down about 50, 100 from previous high.

So I have basically been trying various systems on very low stakes winning, losing and then giving up.

I now think I have found about 3 or 4 systems I can use. 2 trading horses before the off, 1 laying weak favourites and 1 backing over 2.5 in the over/under market.

I will post more later on.

So far today I have traded 16 races and I am 0.09p down using very small stakes

I will trade the evining races today as well as tomorrow. Need to do some work on the football system to enable easy shortlisting so for now just horse racing.

For the next 3 or 4 weeks there will be not so much trading because of work but posting regularly as I am developing and back testing systems.

Will update after the evening races

No comments: