Saturday 20 December 2008

Still not there yet

Afternoon PL Break even

Lots of racing today with 4 meets in the afternoon and one in the evening. I thought of only trading three in the end traded them all. Got home at 4am, got up at 11:30 and was ready to start trading about 12 so managed to trade everything. Unfortunately the P&L and trading were very dissapointing. I am only trading systems A to C as I feel 4 is just too much to trade. Before tonite I will also do some minor enhancements to my race recording to add my own time stamp to my bets & also record selection name.

Anyway after a quick check on my channel 4 fantasy football team & my ebay auction where I have an Iphone for sale I was ready to trade. I have just realised Man Utd's games are postponed so I should have removed ferdinand & vidic frm my team. Might still o that

Like I said trading wasn't good
System A 3 bets, lost all 3 but just for 1 tick. I would have won on two but panicked as you do when you are already down for the day.

System B 14 trades, lost 7, Won 5 & b/e on 2. Average win was 1 tick while average loss was 2.2 ticks. In the end it was for an overall 11 tick loss. I am still hopeful because on at least 4 of the losses I didn't follow my rules like chasing & entering too late after the move.

System C layed a horse at about 3.9 and horse lost so I won. So now 5/5 for sytem C but unfortunately not enough to stop me losing

So I will stick with all systems for at least 30 bets errors & all. After 30 bets I will automate to eliminate my errors & watch for another 30 bets

I have a few other things going on today like 2 matched bets with Sunderlands for a free 10 & Interwetten 25 and 1 punt backing under 2.5 so overall will be in profit this weekend.

Also on the positive side discipline is improving as I am only trading systems A,B or C no crazy punting and my record keeping is improving. Still it is a long way to go and I hope I can stay the distance

Will take a 1 hour break then come back to update my spreadsheets & trade evening races

No comments: