Wednesday 17 December 2008

Nearly There

Result Break even

The evening wasn't great. In the morning I lost because of poor execution this evening poor discipline. In total I lost 10 ticks so lucky still testing with £5 stakes

System A, Target 2 ticks, Risk 3 ticks Lost 18 ticks
System B, Target 2 ticks, Risk 3 ticks - Lost 1 tick
System C, laying weak favourites, layed 1 at 10.5 Won. This basically bailed me out

I am hopeful as both system A & B are meant to be used to trade races where the favourite doesn't trend strongly i.e moves less than about 12 ticks. Most of the losses came because I traded races where I should have known the prices would trend strongly

I hope to eliminate that tomorrow and that is why I am dissapointed but hopeful

I will keep stops tight because my discipline is still not good. Also I plan to soon automate or semi automate entry & stops

Anyway went for a quick 1 mile jog to freshen up. I have to say I praise people that do this full time as sitting around all day even if you are making money is boring and very unsociable.

I plan not to trade more than 4 days a week. Unfortunately because I work full time this will have to be Saturday, Sunday and 2 days at work using Log me In.

No comments: